* Net profit Up by 25.33%
* Net Interest Income up by 16.02%
* Operating profit up by 21.71%.
* Global business is Rs.2.83.558 crores up by 16.24%.
* Global deposits grew by 16.48%.
* Global advances grew by 15.94%.
* Earnings Per share is Rs.22.89 .
* Book Value is Rs.150.13 per share.
* Net NPA down to 0.96%.
* Dividend declared 38%.
Total branches is at 2700 and customer base is 28 million.
Savings deposits is at Rs.34,295 crores. Domestic CASA deposits increased by Rs.4571 crores
and forms 31.475 of total deposits.
Domestic Deposits is at Rs.1,47,707 crores registering a growth of 16%.
Domestic Advances is at Rs.1.10,954 crores registering a growth of 14%.
addressing the media Mr.M.G.Sanghvi,CMD of the bank said that the focus is to increase the
fee based income to augment revenue.
Mr.Ravi Chatterjee and Mr.Anjaneya Prasad Executive Directors of the Bank were also present.